[ndnSIM] Interface ranking

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Wed Jun 14 03:28:59 PDT 2017

Could you clarify what you mean by "interface ranking" so we're all on the
same page? :)

On Jun 14, 2017 6:26 AM, "Хайрулло Рустамов" <khairullo.94 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am graduate student doing research summer internship on ndn.
My task is to research existing solutions of interface ranking in ndn
identify their drawbacks and propose new solutions.
And of course to implement and test proposed solution in ndnsim.

If anyone could provide any information or guidance how to approach this
problem please reply to me.

I need research papers and examples of existing implementation.

Thanks

Khayrullo