[ndnSIM] How to get the current data packet size of a certain interface per second?

ZHANG, Lu lu.zhang at fuji.waseda.jp
Sun Jun 11 23:36:20 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Would anyone help on how to get the current packet size of a certain
interface?

I want to get the packet size as I want to calculate if there is any
congestion. I used L3RateTracer but that is to write the result into a file
or std::output. Instead, I would like to get the value and invoke this
value by other functions in ForwardingStretegy. Most importantly, I want
the value to be get once per second. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Lu Zhang