[ndnSIM] ndnSIM - Producer problem

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Jul 26 20:47:42 PDT 2017

Hi,

this error tells you that the WifiMacHelper class has pure virtual member functions, therefore, you cannot declare a variable like that.

I would suggest you take a look at this C++ tutorial on abstract classes:

https://www.tutorialspoint.com/cplusplus/cpp_interfaces.htm <https://www.tutorialspoint.com/cplusplus/cpp_interfaces.htm>

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>