[ndnSIM] ndnSIM - Producer problem

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Jul 24 18:20:58 PDT 2017

Hi,

could you please enable the nfd.Forwarder logging component to see whether the Interests reach your producer but are being dropped by its NFD instance?

To do that, just type:

NS_LOG=nfd.Forwarder ./waf --run=<your_simulation_scenario>

Thank you,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory