[ndnSIM] ndnSIM - Producer problem

Marzieh Babaeianjelodar babaeim at clarkson.edu
Mon Jul 24 11:53:02 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I am making another scenario which is simple. I am using 4 nodes (node 0 to node 3) and they are using waypoint and mobility. they are in a line. I want the nodes to only reach the next neighbor hop and not the other hops so I spaced them out. The problem is that when my producer node (node 3) is farther away from consumer node it does not send back the interest while if I move it closer to node 0 which is consumer node it send back interest. I wanted to know why is this happening?

Best Regards,
Marzieh