[ndnSIM] Filtering of Traces

MD TAUSHIF md.taushif1614 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 05:20:06 PST 2017

Hi Junxiao.

Thank you for your response. I aggregated the results of our simulation.
Other then this I wanted to filter the packet flows according to the type
of data (like video, audio, voice) in my topology. Can you help me with
some ideas how can I push data's which have all video, audio and voice file
in the flow in NDNSIM and then filter them according to their types?

Thanks & regards

  MD