[ndnSIM] Tracing packets in the code

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Jan 27 12:52:49 PST 2017

Hi,

I cannot see the image you attached, plus I am not sure I understand the issue here.

With the visualizer, you can see the packets exchanged among the nodes. You could also use the packet tracers to output the packets received at each node to output files:

http://ndnsim.net/2.3/metric.html

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>