[ndnSIM] How to fail a node

Junior DONGO junior.dongo at lacl.fr
Tue Jan 24 01:28:47 PST 2017

Hi Spyridon,

Thank you for your help.

I am trying what you suggest but when enabling the load balancing
strategy using  ndn::StrategyChoiceHelper::InstallAll("/prefix",
"/localhost/nfd/strategy/random-load-balancer"), the result is the same.

Also, how can I stop an application at runtime to simulate the node
failure? I am trying something like this:
"Simulator::Schedule(Seconds(3),ns3::ndn::ConsumerCbr::StopApplication,nodes.Get(2));",
it doesn't work.

Thank you for your help.

Junior