[ndnSIM] app-delays-trace.txt

raaid alubady alubadyraaid at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 10:06:01 PST 2017

Hi all and good day.

I have confused, averagingPeriod parameter can be found in all metrics in
ndnSIM (such as CsTracer, L3AggregateTracer and L3RateTracer), which is
represented "How often data will be written into the trace file (default,
every half second)". However, the AppDelayTracer metric does not include
this parameter, even this parameter is highlighted on the website
http://ndnsim.net/1.0/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1_app_delay_tracer.html
 My question here, how can enable it, I mean I want to obtain data about
for delays between issuing Interest and receiving corresponding Data packet
every half second in app-delays-trace.txt.

Thanks for help!

Regards

Raaid

*Raaid Alubady*Doctoral Researcher
InterNetWorks Research Lab,
School of Computing, Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, M A L A Y S I A
HP: +60129636379 , +601128408117
Emails: raaid.n.alubady at uobabylon.edu.iq
            *raaid.alubady at internetworks.my*
            *alubady.r.n at ieee.my*