[ndnSIM] how can i use NDNLP tag to set a double type tage

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Jan 8 17:34:23 PST 2017

You tried to declare your tag like I did here, but instead of uint64_t to use a double type and it did not work?

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndn-cxx/commit/e53204419c51356dab70e0e5450ff5dcf587827a

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory