[ndnSIM] Per-interface (face?) statistics?

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Sat Jan 7 22:40:06 PST 2017

Prof. Zhang,

It is an honor to hear from you.  Thank you for your reply.

1.  What I mean by "connected" in the context of my simulation that I'm
preparing is that, for a simple case, I have used the *AppHelper *to
create *ConsumerCbr
*nodes (although others, such as ZipfMandelbrot could be used in the
future, I assume) --I install links using a *PointToPointHelper *in a
configuration like so:

      [consumer] <---> [router] <---> [producer]
      [consumer] <--------^

Is the default behavior such that an individual Face is created between
each consumer and the router?

2.   I ask the above, because I don't explicitly designate a face when
creating a link.

Thanks,

John