[ndnSIM] Custom Strategy for Interest data collection - not working?

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Thu Jan 5 17:34:17 PST 2017

Alex and others,

I have updated the code:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By9ufeKqmJYYY3Rzem5EN0ZyREE

I even included the PolicyToFile class that does successfully print content
store related things to the file.

But even after adding GlobalRoutingHelper functions, I cannot get this to
work.  I'll assume it's not a problem related to me subclassing
MulticastStrategy rather than Strategy, is it?

But, I'm doing everything that is in the example on ndnSIM's website.  I
used the RandomLoadBalancer as my example.  It still isn't working.

I'm not even at the point where I'm doing much with the actual
interests...  I just want to print out information when an interest is
received, and when the object is created initially (i.e., when the ctor is
called.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as always.  If anyone could run the
code and see if you can figure out what's going on, I'd be very appeciative
(make a umd subdirectory for the Policy class .hpp and .cpp, or change
around the includes - doesn't matter, of course)

Thanks,

John