[ndnSIM] How to update FIBs after producer's handoff

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Jan 4 10:01:46 PST 2017

Hi,

I agree with Sabet that the easiest way should be to use the FibHelper to manually install and uninstall routes.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA