[ndnSIM] Node send current position to specific nodes

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Feb 26 11:29:54 PST 2017

Hi Naveed,

apologies for the belated response. I have not seen 6 emails from you on the list, are you sure you have sent them to the correct mailing list and not some bounces mailing list?

Anyway, back to your question, as Susmit already pointed out, your question is kind of broad to be given a single answer. There is a number of ways to approach the problem: 1) attach information to Interest name, 2) create an ndnSIM application to do that, 3) change NFD on each node to do that.

You will have to decide which way you would like to go, understand the trade-offs of each approach and then you will have to dive deep into the related parts of the codebase.

Thanks and I am sorry again for the inconvenience,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department