[ndnSIM] Node send current position to specific nodes

Susmit susmit at cs.colostate.edu
Sun Feb 26 10:00:06 PST 2017

Hi Naveed,

Can you provide some more details about what you are trying to do? Not
sure I understand the problem.

If your mobile nodes are sending Interests to a specific node, can you
just append the information to Interest name(s)?
Alternately, you could try designing a protocol where the collector
node tries to contact the mobile node through Interest.

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Naveed Khan <binbs.khan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> This is my 6th email but I didn't get any reply from you guys. Please help
> me out.
> Where should I change in the ndnSIM code that a node send their current
> position to a specific node in the network connecting through
> wireless+wired.
>
> Please for God sake Just give me a hint at least.

Regards,
Susmit