[ndnSIM] How to use nlsr as the routing protocol with consumer and producer in ndnSIM

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 09:39:39 PST 2017

Hello Mahsa,

This scenario of application is not available yet nor tested. Below are
some some directions how it can be done.

As discussed, you will have to install the producer consumer apps on the
nodes along with NLSR and start the producer/consumer application as soon
as you detect that routing has converged. You can start them ahead of
routing convergence but it may not find the routes and traffic may not go
through. Please note that the default routing must disabled when NLSR is
active.

/anil.