[ndnSIM] check content store entries periodically ?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Dec 28 01:21:24 PST 2017

Hi,

it depends on when exactly you use this method. The aggregation of the CS and L3 protocol object to a node object occurs here:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/helper/ndn-stack-helper.cpp#L201-L211 <https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/helper/ndn-stack-helper.cpp#L201-L211>

You should be able to get the L3 Protocol object from a node object after this aggregation has occurred.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA