[ndnSIM] Required multi-hop wireless scenario example

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Dec 21 08:50:13 PST 2017

Hi,

yes, it is possible to do that.

Take a look here:

https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package/blob/master/examples/ndn-v2v-simple.cpp <https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package/blob/master/examples/ndn-v2v-simple.cpp>
https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package/blob/master/examples/simple-wifi-mobility.cpp <https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package/blob/master/examples/simple-wifi-mobility.cpp>

You can use those examples as a reference for creating your own scenario. If you set the FIB entries appropriately, you should be able to achieve multi-hop wireless communication.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA