[ndnSIM] Need Help (related to ndnSim custom Interest packet implementation)

Mudasir Qazi mudasirqazi00 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 08:31:56 PST 2017

Hi,
I'm Mudasir, a researcher on NDN and working to implement my thesis using
ndnSim simulator.

I needed to know, can we create a new custom Interest packet? Basically my
scheme uses a new way to store as well as transmit packets in the network.
I have implemented a new Content Store from scratch and integrated it in
ndnSim. Now I'm moving to implement my forwarding strategy which is very
different than that we already have in ndnSim.

So, this is my question, can we create a new packet and use it instead of
existing interest packet?

Thanks in advance, waiting for your reply.

--
Regards,
Mudasir Qazi