[ndnSIM] Data has no wire encoding (not signed)

cjb0725 at mail.ustc.edu.cn cjb0725 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu Dec 14 01:44:22 PST 2017

Greetings all,  I add two new fields into Data and modified the encode and decode function, tlv.hpp as well. if I use the old ContentStore    ndnHelper.SetOldContentStore("ns3::ndn::cs::Lru","MaxSize","100");it works well.But if I use the nfd::Cs   ndnHelper.setCsSize(100);
   ndnHelper.setPolicy("nfd::cs::lru");I got this error: libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<ndn::Data::Error> >: Cannot compute full name because Data has no wire encoding (not signed).And I have another question, we can use ndn::CsTracer to obtain metrics about hits/misses, but this only works with the old ContentStore , how to obtain these metrics when I use nfd::Cs?any help would be great.

Thanks in advance!