[ndnSIM] Cancel retransmissions

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Dec 8 18:57:20 PST 2017

Hi,

the app delay tracer uses this callback to print out the statistics:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/apps/ndn-consumer.cpp#L241 <https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/apps/ndn-consumer.cpp#L241>

So, I guess that you still insert sequence numbers to the std::map structure that specifies the number of retransmissions.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA