[ndnSIM] NDN packets over LTE without using IP

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Aug 29 15:18:06 PDT 2017

Hi Susmit,

unfortunately, I do not have such a scenario. I recall that some folks might have worked on that though.

If someone has worked on such a scenario, please feel free to forward it to the list. It would be useful to all of us.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA