[ndnSIM] Mobile package

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Aug 29 15:11:36 PDT 2017

Hi,

the strategy is explained (more or less) in this paper:

https://lasr.cs.ucla.edu/afanasyev/data/files/Wang/nom.pdf

To finish the v2v net device transport implementation, you can take a look at the .c file. There is a number of TODOs there. I think that if you finish those TODOs and do some debugging, you should be good to go.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA