[ndnSIM] ndnSIM - Producer problem

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 17 09:16:13 PDT 2017

Hi Marzieh

I can see that the Interest was received by node 2 and Data was generated,
but I can't see anything else because log is incomplete.
Please resend the log. Only include "Forwarder" logs, starting from
onIncomingInterest and ending at onInterestFinalize; filter out all other
logs. Logs should be pasted in the email body; do not send as attachment or
pictures.

Yours, Junxiao