[ndnSIM] ndnSIM Mobile Simulation Package Status

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Aug 8 18:34:54 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am not sure I understand what you mean by the term “completed”. It was a hackathon project and our goal was to provide a few appropriate simulation scenarios (as we did). You are welcome to extend the package and contribute if you want to.

We are planning to merge it to the current master of ndnSIM, however, it requires NFD modifications for now, so we have to upgrade to the latest NFD version first. I do not have a specific timeline for that, but probably it will be done in fall depending on what the development priorities are.

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory