[ndnSIM] problem with an underwater node while running, the NDN layer!

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Aug 4 17:45:46 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am not aware of the specifics of the UAN device model, but you could take a look here:

https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package/blob/master/model/ndn-net-device-transport.cpp#L88 <https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package/blob/master/model/ndn-net-device-transport.cpp#L88>

This is a project of the latest NDN hackathon and in this specific piece of code we have changed the doSend method of the net device transport to support unicast association with a Wifi access point.

Again, I do not know the specifics of the UAN device model, but the issue might be something similar to that.

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory