[ndnSIM] problem with an underwater node while running, the NDN layer!

Narges Mehran narges.mehran at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:38:00 PDT 2017

Hello Junxiao,

Thanks a million for your responses.

Oleg is right. Actually, I have checked it with other versions. Also, in a
paper named: "A Named-Data Networking Approach to Underwater Monitoring
Systems", the application of NDN layer has been exploited with the newer
version of ndnSIM; however, it seems that the authors of this paper are so
busy to guide us.
Anyway, ndnSIM is OK with the WiFi protocols and I have tested it myself.
But with the underwater acoustic protocols, it seems that the structures do
not agree with each other properly. U R right. I should go through the
routing to see if it is working truly.

Regards,
Narges