[ndnSIM] About how to delete data cached in router

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Apr 26 01:25:29 PDT 2017

Hi Xiaochun

>From a CS policy, in addition to detaching the entry from the policy's own
cleanup queue, it is also necessary to inform the CS to delete the entry
from the main lookup index, by emitting a beforeEvict signal.
https://github.com/named-data/NFD/blob/7ee00fb6809ac79e0479515878ad6b6db03dd847/daemon/table/cs-policy.hpp#L102
See NFD developer guide for more information.

Yours, Junxiao