[ndnSIM] Sending a custom Interest

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Apr 25 19:20:36 PDT 2017

Hi,

you should be able to use the SendInterest method directly from the afterReceiveInterest callback of your strategy to send out the Interests that you need.

Just make sure that there is a FIB entry for the appropriate name.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA