[ndnSIM] Zipf parameter

Duai Omkiath duia2010 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 08:48:15 PDT 2017

Hi all,
My name is Sabreen. I am a master student. In part of my work, I am trying to evaluate the performance of PIT based on replacement policies and generate Interest traffic. I was read many examples, which were included in ndnSIM.  But I do not know how can I start.  Therefore, I have these questions:

1- If I want to use the ConsumerCbr, need to set Zipf parameter.

2- What is the default value of Zipf parameter?

3- How much the Interest size will be in this case?

Can anyone give me any hints? Thank you in advance.

Best regards.
Sabreen