[ndnSIM] How to forward interest to specific node

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 10 20:12:07 PDT 2017

Hi John,

as Lixia has mentioned already, we implemented a couple of mobile scenarios (both ad hoc and including a base station) as a project of the latest NDN hackathon. You can find the code and the commits here:

https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package

Hope this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>