[ndnSIM] Define new table

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 11:07:18 PDT 2017

Hi Boubakr,

If you want to have it as a part of NDN and not just in simulation, you may
put your table definition and needed codes in NFD/daemon/table, then
register and initialize it at the time nfd starts. You may want to modify
StackHelper if you need. Then you may use your table in pipelines or
strategies(NFD/daemon/fw) or wherever you need. It's good to take a look ad NFD
Developer Guide
<https://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ndn-0021-7-nfd-developer-guide/>.
It will give you some clues. For more details you may refer to wiki.
<https://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd/wiki>

Thanks,
Sabet