[ndnSIM] Link failure among contents routers

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 27 20:38:21 PDT 2016

Hi Haruka

1) NFD has "link DOWN" semantics, but there's no corresponding
implementation. The upcoming ndnSIM 2.2 release doesn't seem to have a
"link DOWN" implementation in the simulation face type.
2) You may look at "last refreshed" timestamp on PIT in-records and
out-records. These are the time point on which an incoming Interest is
received from a face or an outgoing Interest is sent to a face.

Yours, Junxiao