[ndnSIM] the Use about ndn::LinkControlHelper

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Sep 11 13:35:20 PDT 2016

The reason is what the assertion message is telling: you don't have a link between the nodes you trying to fail a link.  For example, there is no link between node Get(5) and Get(2), and others.

LinkControlHelper "fails" only links between PointToPointNetDevices if they are directly connected.