[ndnSIM] One question on ndnSIM.

황인찬 neogeoss at ajou.ac.kr
Wed Oct 19 08:21:15 PDT 2016

Dear Spyridon,

Thank you so much for the last time help.
I have successfully modified the Interest and data packets so that they now
carry additional
metadata.

Now I am implementing my simulation code. Unfortunately, it requires some
modification of
the simulator itself.

https://github.com/NDNUtils/NDNSIM/blob/master/src/ndnSIM/NFD/daemon/fw/forwarder.cpp#L144

is a piece of my recent implementation.

Simply, I am trying to storing my customed PIT entry into the PIT and CS so
on.
The problem is when I run the modification above,
it runs all of the code below
https://github.com/NDNUtils/NDNSIM/blob/master/src/ndnSIM/NFD/daemon/table/pit.cpp#L140-205
and
it gets stuck at
https://github.com/NDNUtils/NDNSIM/blob/master/src/ndnSIM/NFD/daemon/table/name-tree.cpp#L325

The code must not call that particular function but it is supposed to run
https://github.com/NDNUtils/NDNSIM/blob/master/src/ndnSIM/NFD/daemon/table/name-tree.cpp#L339

But from here, I am at loss. I guess somewhat it runs
https://github.com/NDNUtils/NDNSIM/blob/master/src/ndnSIM/NFD/daemon/table/measurements.cpp#L81
and it gives an error.

If you don't mind, could you tell me how to insert my customed PIT entry
into the PIT?

Lots of love,,

inchan hwang