[ndnSIM] Addtional metadata in Interest and data packet

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Oct 10 09:22:06 PDT 2016

Hi,

you will have to create methods to encode and decode the additional fields.

You can take a look here:

https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cxx/blob/master/src/data.cpp#L50-L167 <https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cxx/blob/master/src/data.cpp#L50-L167>
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cxx/blob/master/src/interest.cpp#L215-L361 <https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cxx/blob/master/src/interest.cpp#L215-L361>

Hope that this helps.