[ndnSIM] How to add broadcast mechanism in my ndnsim experiment?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sat Nov 26 20:49:15 PST 2016

Hi Chris,

I feel that what you are asking has to do more with NS3 itself. I would suggest that you ask this question to the NS3 mailing list instead:

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory