[ndnSIM] 回复: error of "./waf --run=ndn-simple --vis"

任沛 renpei.bupt at qq.com
Sun Nov 13 17:13:41 PST 2016

Hi Junior,

his problem happens, you can using command "Thank you very much for your answer and patient, the Question is really what you said loose visualizer module, using "./waf configure" i can see the word visualizer is under the "Modules not built", the major aim of this email is to tell others who face the same problem during the install process that when this problem happens, you can using command "sudo apt-get install python-setuptools", than the word visualizer will disappear from "./waf configure", hope this can help those people face the question as me.
Another more, thank you Junior, thank you for you email.

ren pei