[ndnSIM] ndnSIM version 2.2 released

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Nov 11 23:18:29 PST 2016

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the release of ndnSIM version 2.2
(http://ndnsim.net/2.2/ <http://ndnsim.net/2.2/>), a new release of the NDN simulator.

In addition to multiple other improvements and updates, the new
version includes updated submodules of NFD and ndn-cxx (version 0.4.1).
We are actively working on the release of ndnSIM 2.3, which will include the latest
NFD and ndn-cxx submodules (version 0.5.0). We are planning to make this release
in about a month.

For more details about the release, refer to http://ndnsim.net/2.2/RELEASE_NOTES.html <http://ndnsim.net/2.2/RELEASE_NOTES.html>

Source code, instruction how to install how to compile ndnSIM,
tutorials, FAQs, and other useful resources are available on official
ndnSIM website: http://ndnsim.net/2.2/ <http://ndnsim.net/2.2/>.

* * *

The second revision of the ndnSIM technical report:
https://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/ndn-0028-2-ndnsim-v2.pdf <http://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ndn-0028-1-ndnsim-v2/>

* * *

The ndnSIM Team:
Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis, Alexander Afanasyev, and others
(http://ndnsim.net/2.2/meta/authors.html <http://ndnsim.net/2.2/meta/authors.html>)

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory