[ndnSIM] How can I print the InRecords out?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Nov 10 10:58:10 PST 2016

Hi,

1) an inRecord is a class that has some certain methods and attributes. Please take a look here to see how you can get the attributes that you want:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/NFD/blob/NFD-0.3.4-ndnSIM/daemon/table/pit-in-record.hpp <https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/NFD/blob/NFD-0.3.4-ndnSIM/daemon/table/pit-in-record.hpp>
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/NFD/blob/NFD-0.3.4-ndnSIM/daemon/table/pit-in-record.cpp <https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/NFD/blob/NFD-0.3.4-ndnSIM/daemon/table/pit-in-record.cpp>

2) You have to iterate through the entries of the PIT. A PIT has multiple entries and you need to move the iterator forward to point to the next entry.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department