[ndnSIM] How can I get the contents ahout PIT.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Nov 3 12:15:31 PDT 2016

Hi,

you could do something like:

Ptr<L3Protocol> protoNode = L3Protocol::getL3Protocol(nodes.Get(<node-id>));
Pit pit = protoNode->getForwarder()->getPit();

You might have to use the appropriate namespaces, but the logic to get the PIT instance of a node is the one I demonstrated above.

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory