[ndnSIM] Cache sizes in different Cache Replacement Algorithms

Ibrahim ABDULLAHI ibrojay01 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 05:54:50 PDT 2016

Hello,
For Cache Sizes and Cache Replacement Algorithmst, try the ICARUS cache
simulator.
It was designed by the UCL Team. It has wide coverage, flexible concepts,
nice result reading and varying parameters.

Credits to Saino Lorenzo, I. Psaras

Alternatively, you can also try SOCIALCCNSim by Bernadini and S.
On May 5, 2016 7:45 PM, "Abhijith Anilkumar" <abhijithabhayam at gmail.com>