[ndnSIM] Visualizer shows something no showed in NS_LOG

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun May 29 12:54:31 PDT 2016

NS_LOG is enabled only in debug version of the simulator and scenario.  I'm guessing that you have compiled in optimized mode, where al NS_LOG macros are expanded to nothing.  Visualizer is using trace mechanism, so it works in either case.

Just compile NS-3 and your scenario in debug mode and it should work.