[ndnSIM] Fwd: ndnSIM didn't receive packet

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Sat May 28 05:50:31 PDT 2016

Check if your topology configuration file is setting any P2P link
properties, which might be causing delay or timeouts. Mask all link level
properties for now and retest.
On May 23, 2016 11:05 PM, "qhsong" <ndn at sqh.me> wrote:

Hi Sabet,
I can sure FIBs seem no problem. Because I change node generator method, it
works.I did't use consume app, just use default ndn-producer and
ndn-consumer.

Thanks,
qhsong