[ndnSIM] using exclude field

Zeinab Rezaiefar z.rezaiefar at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 18:35:37 PDT 2016

 Hello everyone,I want to run a scenario in ndnsim for cache poisoning attack. In this scenario, at first an invalid user sends an Interest message with a specific prefix name and then, an illegal provider injects invalid content to the network. later on, when the valid consumer request for this prefix, the routers return the invalid message saved in their caches. however, the legal consumer resend its request with Interest message which contain exclude field of the invalid message, so the router forward this message toward provider instead fetching the invalid content from their cache. my question is that how should write this scenario in ndnsim. is there any example of using exclude field in ndnsim .any help will be appreciatethanks in advancebest regards