[ndnSIM] Calculate metric for a prefix

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue May 24 16:56:41 PDT 2016

The first one has been designed to facilitate the creation of the ndnSIM unit-tests. The second one can add and potentially update a FIB entry (if it already exists). I do not see how you could access the entries this way and get the cost of each next hop.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department