[ndnSIM] Fwd: ndnSIM didn't receive packet

qhsong ndn at sqh.me
Mon May 23 22:20:42 PDT 2016

Hi JunXiao,

First I TopologyReader like this:

    AnnotatedTopologyReader topologyReader("", 25);
    topologyReader.SetFileName("scratch/topo.txt");
    topologyReader.Read();

Then ,create some Nodes by this:
   NodeContainer consumerNodes;
   consumerNodes.Create(3);

I connected then with p2pHelper:

for(int i=0;i<3;i++) {
      PointToPointHelper p2p;
      p2p.Install(Names::Find<Node>("Node_in_Topo.txt"),
consumerNodes.get(i));
}

Install ndnHelper one by one.
for(int i=0;i<3;i++) {
    ndn::helper ndnHelper;
    //set content store size in different value
    ndnHepler.Install(consumerNodes);
}

then Install ndnHelper in topo.txt node. Install consumer and producer in
other node.

That's what I do for ndnSIM.
I also note that in --vis mode, the node I use NodeContainer.Create is
gray, and other nodes is red.

Is this wrong?After I switch all node generator by topo.txt, It works.

Thanks,
qhsong