[ndnSIM] Average response time calculation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon May 23 17:59:31 PDT 2016

Hi,

if you refer to the Round Trip Time (or the end to end delay), you will have to take the following steps:

1) parse, for every Interest, the time that it is sent
2) parse the time that the corresponding data packet comes back (or the time that this Interest reaches the producer for the end to end delay)
3) Subtract (1) from (2)

To generate the trace file, you can use the L3 tracer.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department