[ndnSIM] collecting information of cached data

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon May 23 17:26:08 PDT 2016

Hi,

you will have to extend the current CS tracer. I have not tried to do the specific thing that you asked, but the general ideal is that you have to extend the already implemented methods CacheHits, CacheMisses of the CStracer tracer. Please take a look here:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/utils/tracers/ndn-cs-tracer.cpp#L261-L271

Hope that this helps.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>