[ndnSIM] How to get a nodes incoming outgoing interet statistics

zhangran at bupt.edu.cn zhangran at bupt.edu.cn
Mon May 16 02:02:03 PDT 2016

Hi, Spyros and all!
    I am constructing my experiment demo with ndnSim and during the simulation, every node needs to know how many Interests it receives and forwards periodically. I find facecounter in NFD can record the statistics and output these data but it is only about a single face. So I am wondering if there is any method to get the total number of Interests received and forwarded by the node. And if there is no such method, then how can I get all the faces one node contains?

Thank you very much!
Best Wishes!

zhangran at bupt.edu.cn